Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some of my old stuff ...

Hi, sweeties  =) What's up? Hopefully your pre-Christmas days pass in a sober state and you still can see my post  ^___^
I wanna show you at this message some of my old clothes for adults female.  I'm glad to see your comment if you really like that :) Dont be lazy :)

So.. you can find this dress at bodyshop in casual,formal,swim and underwear categories.  
All meshes are  included! 


Enjoy and sorry for my bad english  =)


 DOWNLOAD:  # 1  # 2  # 3  # 4  # 5  # 6

 Thanks to Siluetta, chriko, Justsims and inbeatz for that beautiful meshes!

6 comments:

  1. Новые превьюшечки этих шмоток такие клёвые *О*
    девочки-модели шикарны, а шмотки *О*.. я думаю ты знаешь моё мнение по этому поводу :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. А-а-а... спасибо мой сладкий :**

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is wonderful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Im so glad to hearing that! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for these clothes! I really like number 1 and 4 ^_^

    ReplyDelete